We Have Moved!

Hey everyone! This crafting journey had been a great and adventurous one, and now I've moved to these new brand names!


The first one is Dazzlyn Wire (2012), which simply means dazzling wire creations by Jesslyn. It is where I make personalised wire name jewelry, and it couldn't have been founded if not because of your amazing support for my wire names back here where I started!
Etsy: dazzlynwire.etsy.com

Secondly, also my main, is TheMakerJess - Your personal gift maker (2014) where I explore creative ideas and make a variety of customised gifts. Besides that, I also do custom calligraphy and hand-lettering.
Etsy: themakerjess.etsy.com
Instagram: @themakerjess 

Apart from these two side businesses where I make craft items, I am a graphic designer and photographer. Discover my works here, and feel free to contact me at iamjesslynlai(at)gmail.com ! Graphic design: iamjesslynlai.blogspot.com
Photography: photography.themakerjess.com

It has been an amazing journey. Thank you so much!

Cheers,
Jesslyn

2 comments:

MH Tofan said...

Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment

 
© Heart Eco All Rights Reserved 2009-2012